What You Need To Know
All dogs must pass a temperament test and interview before enrolling in daycare or boarding services.
You can call to schedule an interview! Once they pass, they’re free to use drop in daycare services or schedule boarding!
Our dog-to-staff ratio is the lowest in the greater Portland area so that we can guarantee safe and fun all-day play.
This means that we have standards we set for ourselves to ensure the highest quality of service. All of our employees – from the front desk staff to pack leaders – are required to go through Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR training.
We are very concerned with keeping our clients safe, happy, and healthy.
In order to join our play groups, dogs must be spayed or neutered, and will be required to be up-to-date on their Rabies, Bordetella, and Distemper vaccinations, and they must also provide a clean fecal test annually. We’ll work with you to stay on top of this and to avoid any interruptions in puppy playtime!
We adhere to the highest standards of sanitation.
Our low dog-to-staff ratio also makes it possible for us to quickly clean up messes and sanitize every play surface twice a day, ensuring that our facilities remain clean and safe, and that our furry friends go home healthy and smelling fresh.
- All dogs must pass a temperament test and undergo an interview.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
- Required vaccinations (must be up-to-date): Rabies, Bordatella, Distemper, and annual fecal test.
- Dogs must be free of fleas and ticks; regular flea and tick preventative is recommended.
- Dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed/neutered.